Most days I hate my second job and want to quit. It is a struggle managing our home and children, however, the part that gets me the most are the movie goers. In a world struggling with wars and poverty these people throw toddler-esque (I know its not a real word) tantrums over BUTTER! It's not even real butter people! Oh, and let me add that I checked the nutrition info posted and you get 14 grams of FAT in each Tablespoon. So all of you butterholics that complain that your popcorn is DRY (? it's freakin' popcorn people! ?)... the joke is on you! Also your efforts might be better focused on the really important things like say...your neighbor that just lost his job, the lack of education going on in some of our public schools, the justice system, or how about the kids on the other side of town that go to sleep hungry at night. There are a few more things more worthy of getting worked up about than the number of ice cubes in your cup. Okay I think that it's out of my system for the moment. Back to things of a less serious but maybe equally dramatic nature.
We have two bathrooms in our house. The downstairs bathroom has been designated as the kids bathroom. They have failed to show any respect for their bathroom it is continually FILTHY and so...
the bathroom has now been locked from the inside and condemned! It has been slightly annoying having the kids ask every few minutes to use "ours" and to check after, but I am really hoping to get a message across. Maybe in a week or two they will be more ready to flush the toilet without being asked. (Also Chris felt I should have posted a picture of the condition of the downstairs toilet and I felt that it was necessary to save you from the horror.



2 comments:
As someone who only has one bathroom (and four children), I would just like to say that I appreciate the sacrifice you're making. Seriously.
(And I hope it works...)
(And your word verifyer is actually saying uryndl. Get it? Urine? or, Urinal?) (Crazy).
Truth is we accidentally broke something in our upstairs bathroom and now we have been forced to use the downstairs shower.
Post a Comment